Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The begining

Welcome!

I'm a cake decorating newbie who is signed up for the Wilton Basic Decorating class at Joann Fabrics. I know nothing about cakes and I am a horrible baker. I can't cook; I once had to go online to find out how to make mashed potatoes.

I can't follow a cake mix recipe to save my life. When I pull a cake out of the oven, you can count on charred edges and soupy middles.

But here I am, all signed up for a cake decorating class.

Why?

Because it looks wicked cool.

Fuck how it tastes. I just want to make it look pretty. But perhaps I will learn a thing or two about cooking...you never know.

Join me on my journey through the Wilton Method cake decorating class. In this blog, I'll be documenting my progress. You'll see and read about the good, the bad, and the ugly. I promise there will be lots of ugly.


This should be fun; class begins September 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment